- About Us
- Our Programs
- Farmland Wildlife
- History of Farming in Delta
- How You Can Help
For the Farmer
The Delta Farmland & Wildlife Trust program forms can be dowloaded from this page, as can all of the program deadlines for the 2017 Stewardship Program year. If you have any questions regarding your eligibility for any of the programs, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 604-940-3392.
2017 Laser Leveling Application (please inform our office if you intend to laser level)
2017 Field Liming Application (please inform our office if you intend to apply lime)
Please contact our office to enquire about the Grassland Set-aside, Grass Margin or Hedgerow Stewardship Programs.
News & Events
DAY AT THE FARM 2017!
Join us for the 12th Annual popular community event!Read More..
DF&WT Intern Featured in HCTF Video!Read More..
What are the benefits of Cover Cropping?
NEW! DF&WT-UBC Soil Productivity ProjectRead More..
MSc. Student Dru Yates competes in UBC 3 Minute Thesis CompetitionRead More..
- Get To Know SOME OF OUR WILDLIFE:
- Northern Shrike Known as the "Butcher Bird," the Shrike impales prey on thorns to attract mates and mark its territory.
- Lesser Snow Goose Snow Geese congregate on farm fields by the tens of thousands searching for potatoes, grain, and grass.
- Bumblebee These insects benefit farmers by pollinating crops. They find refuges in Grassland Set-asides and Hedgerows.